viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

Minecraft Let's Play season 3, Episode 3

Funny enough, I keep receiving comments from old videos, like the Food Factory and the Automatic Tree Farm... Anyway, I'm staying away from 9x9 houses this time, and while I am at it, I'm realizing I need to go even more back in time and make really big houses...


On a sidenote, I just checked my CAE results. 89% with speaking being my weakest subject (I thought it was going to be writing!) with something in the middle of 75% and 79%. I knew I needed to practice some british accent xD.

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is powered by an ever growing membership base of over 300,000 creators who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities to explore what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.

    ResponderEliminar