martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Let's play S3: modlist

Well, since we are starting a new season (if I'm completely sincere with you... it's the third "episode one" I start to record!), I better provide a list (with links) to all the mods I will be using.

Let's start, then:

If you are wondering why did I included Chickenbones' Wireless redstone mod instead of the one we have been using all this time, I can only say that it is a more expensive (in materials) version that also adds some interesting options, but more importantly, it is much more in line with Redpower. And I love Redpower.

As for other mods that are absent here, here are the list:

  • ModloaderMP: no longer needed, and even conflicting with the latest versions of Forge.
  • Optifine: besides the vanishing parts of the world (at least, graphically), it gives some trouble with some of the mods.
  • Millénaire: No longer conflicts with Mystcraft, but I am having code issues that crases the game before the game's menu.
  • Computercraft: Not only I didn't use it in the previous let's play despite having it installed, the Control part of Redpower already has a computer (with its own OS) that is a little more to my liking, and I'm not a programmer, thus having a mod devoted to that is a little... wasteful.
  • Mo's Creatures: black screen upon loading, and I'm reticent to tinker anymore with the Minecraft.jar file. Shame we won't be seeing the expanded fauna, but I'll live.
  • Tale of Kingdoms: Abandoned as of Minecraft 1.10, due to the author preparing a new "ToK 2.0"
  • Better than Wolves: even with the Better than Buildcraft "addon", I can't make it run with Forge, so...
This being said, I expect Episode 1 to be released before a day. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you all in the the series!

And here are the modified contents of the file:
#Mystcraft Config File
#Tue Apr 24 14:20:50 CEST 2012
block.starfissure.id=204
block.receptacle.id=206
packet.agedata.id=135
entity.falling.id=221
options.minimumAgeId=50
block.crystal.texture=175
entity.book.id=3220
block.unstable.id=3202
block.crystal.id=3203
block.linkportal.id=3205
options.unstable=true
block.unstable.texture=167
packet.tileentity.id=136
item.notebook.id=3203
item.writingdesk.iconY=12
item.notebook.iconY=13
item.writingdesk.iconX=6
item.linkbook.iconY=13
item.notebook.iconX=5
item.linkbook.iconX=6
packet.openwindow.id=134
item.agebook.id=3200
block.bookstand.id=3200
packet.falling.id=133
item.writingdesk.id=3202
block.writingdesk.id=3201
item.linkbook.id=201
item.agebook.iconY=13
item.agebook.iconX=5

1 comentario:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by a growing community of over 300,000 creators who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.

    ResponderEliminar